Beaulieu Parish Council wishes to inform you that they may collect parishioner’s personal data.
The data controller is Beaulieu Parish Council and any enquiries should be made to the Parish Clerk, or mobile 07825 309333
The Data Protection Officer: TBA
The Data processor will be the Parish Clerk.
Personal data is defined as follows,
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject “ ); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. The data collected shall be adequate, relevant, accurate and up to date. It will be retained only for as long as necessary. Data will be processed in an appropriate manner to maintain security and ensure against unauthorised processing or accidental loss/damage.
Your data will be used to enable the council to contact you with information about time and place of meetings as well as reporting council business, circulating documents, minutes, planning matters and finance of the Parish Council.
Your rights and your personal data
- The right to request a copy of your personal data.
- The right to request correction of personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary.
- The right to withdraw your data at any time.
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed further.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
The right to complain to the ICO, contact details:
Information Commissioner- https//ico.org.uk/ Telephone helpline 0303 123 1113
The above policy maybe subject to review.