Will you dare to brave Palace House after dark...?
Join us for a bone-chilling adventure into the realms of Beaulieu's paranormal past; from the legend that founded Beaulieu Abbey, to the modern-day eye-witness accounts of ghostly apparitions in Palace House.
Inside, your host will guide you through the Montagu family home telling tales of ghosts past and present. Over 800 years of hauntings await you...are you brave enough?
A proportion of the proceeds from this event will go to support the work of Oakhaven Hospice Trust in Lymington.
TICKETS & PRICES
Please select your time slot below. Tickets must be purchased in advance online. Tickets cannot be purchased on the night.
Only 1 e-ticket is produced per order. If you are planning on attending this event with others but are not arriving together, please make separate purchases to receive separate tickets.
|7:00pm - 8:00pm||9:00pm - 10:00pm||Price *|
|Friday 8th November||Buy Tickets||Buy Tickets||£12|
|Saturday 9th November||Buy Tickets||Buy Tickets||£12|
This event has limited space - maximum 20 people per tour. Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot. Maximum of 5 tickets per booking.
* Prices only valid for those over 18 years.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The event is open only to adults (18 years +)
- Maximum 20 people per tour
- As the event is taking place on two levels, it is not suitable for those with limited mobility
- The event is not suitable for those with high blood pressure or heart conditions
- The event is not suitable for expectant mothers